Mayor of Orange City, Mark A. Murphy, Set To Defend Everyone From Kanye West's Army

Dave "Bobbyson" Jones does not describe this as his best work.

Posted  71 Views updated 1 month ago

Previously, on FUNNYSMASHRELATABLE News.

Kanye West recently launched an all-out war on the normal race. The white race.

All detailed below:
https://www.funnysmashrelatable.com/news/kanye-west-declares-war-on-white-people-164

This led to tremendous outrage from all. Thankfully, we have a solution.

We had a discussion with the Mayor of Orange City, Mark A. Murphy.

Image

He told us that this was his time to shine.

Mayor Murphy described to us his humble upbringing.

He was elected to the Mayoral position in 1778.
His reason for running in the first place was due to his disagreement with the Consitution of the United States.

"I have never understood why Mayors were not given their human right to their own multi-trillion dollar army."
- Mayor Mark A. Murphy

Newly Elected Mayor of Orange City, Mark A. Murphy (1778)

Image

Mayor of Orange City, Mark A. Murphy (2020)

Image

He shared these tremendous photos, as you can see he has gained some beauty pounds.
#FatAcceptance #NoFatphobia

Mayor Murphy has been the Mayor of Orange City for 242 years now, this has allowed him to build a tremendous resume so that he can qualify to apply to FedEx after the results of this war are determined.

On the side, he has been able to establish that "multi-trillion dollar" military he spoke of.

Say Hello To Your New Commander.

Image

How does he do it? What is his plan?

Mayor Murphy has secretly put into place the Municipal Reserve system.

Similar to the Federal Reserve System, but smaller.
This was put in place back in 1780, his biggest achievement.
This is where Senator Nelson Aldrich got the idea for the Federal Reserve System.

He has been using to this fill his pockets with cash for In-N-Out burgers, they are very expensive by the way.
Though that is only 10% of the money, the other 90% goes towards the City Military.

This has caused mass inflation in the US for the past 200+ years.
Mayor Murphy is also one of the only people to have made 10 figures in a single year.

Briefly, Mayor Murphy's Net Worth

Image

His plans to use this net worth.

None, like a smart businessman, Mayor Murphy will let the taxpayer flip the bill for the ensuing war.

He has brought unemployment to a near 0% as he has allowed Boeing to build factories for everyone nearby to work in.

Drug companies have also stepped in to back this war because just like how the Oil Companies helped get the US into the Middle East because it has oil, black people have drugs, and drug companies want them back.

 

Meet The Average Soldier

Image

Your reaction?

0
LOL
0
LOVED
1
PURE
2
AW
0
FUNNY
0
BAD!
0
EEW
0
OMG!
0
ANGRY
1 Comments

Tanaka (Tyrone) Yoshikawa

なんて大きな男メリークリスマス

REPLY
  • Mayor of Orange City, Mark A. Murphy, Set To Defend Everyone From Kanye West's Army
  • Dave "Bobbyson" Jones